April 21st 2008 6:27 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by Ozzie, Henry, Darby, Tyson, and Sassy Girl! I have to answer five questions with four answers, and then tag four more friends to do the same!
1. Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
1. I am the food vacuumer-upper. My main responsibility in this capacity is to suck up all food that falls on the floor. Hence my nickname, "Roomba".
2. I am my family's burglar alarm, meaning that I must protect them from any and all potential intruders. To do this, I bark incessantly at anything I see or hear outside that I deem unusual. So far, I've successfully protected my people from threats such as the pizza man, Halloween trick-or-treaters, and a plastic bag that was blowing by the house in the wind.
3. I am the neighborhood clown, doing goofy things and making funny faces and noises that make my people laugh hysterically. I am told that I show a natural aptitude for this job.
4. I am the goodwill ambassador to my neighborhood's "wild" animals. So, for example, as long as the squirrels agree not to enter my house, I agree to let them scamper up trees while I bark halfheartedly at them. This has resulted in a mutually beneficial relationship, in which the squirrels have generously provided me with goodies from the local Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks, and I have shed copious amounts of fur that the squirrels have used to build their nests.
2. Four Places where I have lived:
1. I was born in Western MA.
2. Now I live in my furever home outside of Boston (some of the world champion Red Sox! Woo hoo!)
3. Four Places I have been:
1. The Dog Park.
3. The vet's (yikes!).
4. Starbucks, where I always get fresh water to drink and a snack to nosh on.
4. Four Favorite Foods:
2. Baby carrots
3. Peanut butter
4. Fresh fruit, like melon and strawberries
5. Name 4 places you would rather be:
1. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be!
I am going to tag my four friends:
Furiends, you can tag your buddies with a Rosette or a P-mail! Let's have some FUN!
Leave a Comment