Close X


My mommy really loves me!!

Thanks to all our new friends

September 30th 2008 4:38 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]

My mama is still very sad and I know she misses me. I know I sure miss her. But I know she really appreciates all of our new friends and how their stories are so comforting. We can't wait to be together again and we get to meet all of our new friends and furfriends.


It's been 2 years...

January 9th 2008 9:28 am
[ Leave A Comment ]

It has been two years since my Angel crossed the bridge. The pain is just as real now as it was then. Of course I control the tears but I still miss seeing her happy little face when I open the door. Heaven is a better place now that my Angel is there.


The new meds are working

August 10th 2005 7:35 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

I am feeling really good now. My vet decided that the lysodren that I was taking wasn't working. Mommy was getting worried about me. A month ago I started a new medicine called anipryl. Within a week I was 100% better. I am playing more now and that makes my mommy happy. She keeps telling me that I am her special girl. I love my mommy and I know she loves me.


I am a lucky furkid!

May 31st 2005 9:35 am
[ Leave A Comment ]

My mommy said she knew right from the start that I was going to be a handful and I sure haven't disappointed her. Right from the start I have been feisty as she calls it. My first week in my new home mommy was taking me out and didn't the black ice at the bottom of the stairs. OOPS!! She slips and I go flying. Thank goodness there was a lot of snow in the yard and I landed on a big bunch of it. I just stand up, shake, and go do what I had to do. I then walk over to my mommy and make sure she is okay. That was almost 8 years ago. I have been so loved by my family. I didn't realize how much she loved me until I started getting sick. Last November I started panting and drinking lots of water. I was hungry all the time and my fur started falling out. Mommy rushed me to the vet and he thought it was my thyroid. He took a blood test and started me on meds. But I wasn't getting better. All through Christmas I just didn't feel very good. My mommy would hold me and sometimes I would catch her crying. I tried my best to let her know I was going to be okay but it wasn't easy. So in January my mommy insisted that the doctor test me for a disease called Cushings and sure enough that is what I had. The vet put me on a medicine called lysodren and boy did it work fast! I started feeling better and even started playing again. Even though all the tests and medicines are expensive my mommy didn't seem to care. She told me she loved me and would do anything to keep me happy.

  Sort By Oldest First

Angel (In Memory of)


Family Pets

Dixie, in very
loving memory
Pocket, In
Memory Of
Tipper, in
loving memory
Maddy ( In
Memory of)


(What does RSS do?)