July 28th 2010 7:36 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Momma is (as Zaidie would say) on the ceiling, worrying about work. Add in the fact that it's almost that time of the month when pups and Daddies should avoid Mommas like the plague, I don't think she's EVER coming down! There's talk at her school about moving some of her kids to a new classroom, and she's not happy about it. She says she loves them kids like they're her own.
I've been trying to talk her down. I made a list for her about how to live life like a pup (cause it's the best way to live), so here it is.
1. When you're happy, bark and run around. Everyone needs to know you're in a good mood!
2. Never bite. Growls work just as good and then there's no blood to clean up!
3. Never underestimate the beauty of a nap. Especially with a pup curled up next to you.
4. Be happy to have food and water and a roof over your head. Not every pup and people have these things.
5. It's ok to be scared sometimes. Thunderstorms and fireworks are AWFULLY loud. When you're scared, it's ok to hide for a bit, too.
6. Take the time to sniff every sniff.
7. Be happy about the little things. Car rides are especially fun, even if it's to the vet.
8. All problems, no matter how bad they are, seem to fade away with a few pup kisses.
9. Worrying about something will NOT make things better. Hug a pup instead!
10. We pups, we don't think about the past. Yesterday was yesterday, it's over. What happens tomorrow, happens. Live in the moment. It could be your last.
Hopefully this will help Momma come down. She seems to have lessened her grip on some of the beams...
Leave A Comment | 3 people already have
Dis r EXCEWWENT adbice, Fizzy!! I du nod eben fink I cood add anyfing, 'cept fur da bodka I.V. Oh, an' dere r dis famus sayin': When hormones pway, Daddas an' pupses stay FAR 'way!!
Great advice! I try to tell Mommy this all da time! :)
Wow, Fizzy, you are one smart pup! I guess I bark so much I don't think about important stuff like you have on your list.
Just stay away from that hormone roll-a-coaster she's on. It is not safe for pups.