Customize your no-sew DIY dog bandana just in time for the holidays.
What you’ll need to make a dog bandana:
- 2 different patterned pieces of fabric
- Iron-on letters
- Iron-on hem tape
- Glitter or glow-in-the-dark paint
How to make a dog bandana:
- Cut 1 piece of fabric 14.5” x 14.5,” and the other piece 14” x 14” (this size is for a small dog). Fold edges of the printed side of larger fabric over ¼” and iron. Place smaller piece of fabric right side up on top of the back of the larger fabric. Place about ¼” of hem tape close to the edges of fabric. Do this to all four sides.
- Fold over and iron to seal.
- Place your iron-on letters on fabric and iron on according to instructions. Peel off.
- Paint with fabric paint, let dry. Fold into triangle and tie it on.