Now that we’re nearly two weeks into January, how are you doing with your New Year’s resolutions? Yikes! That bad, huh? Don’t beat yourself up. Changes are difficult to make.
One of the most challenging resolutions to keep up with is the one we make to work out more. I know I struggle with this one all the time, but I find it helps to invest in the right equipment to get the job done. Wanting to keep my precious pooch happy and healthy certainly helps, too!
Do you and your pup need a bit more motivation? Perhaps this week’s Dogster Picks will help you reach your goals.
1. Gold’s Gym Rubber Dumbbell Dog Toys â€” Provide a powerful playtime workout for your pooch with these rubber dumbbells by Gold’s Gym.
2. Gold’s Gym Tank Top â€” Seeing your dog in this adorable tank might just be the extra kick in the pants you need to head to the gym.
3. GoPet Treadwheel â€” Some of you city dwellers probably don’t have the yard space to let your dog run around as much as he needs to. This GoPet Treadwheel might be the solution.
4. The Dog Walker’s Dumbbells â€” These brilliant weight-adjustable dumbbells combine an upper-body workout with dog walking. Genius!
5. Pet Pedometer â€” Do you have a dog who needs to drop some serious pounds? This pedometer will help you track your pet’s activity so you can ensure he’s getting all the exercise he needs.
6. H2O for K9 Water Bottle â€” When you take your dog for a run, don’t forget to bring him water! This stainless-steel option comes with a bowl and belt clip, making it the perfect to-go bottle.
7. Reebok’s Premier ZigFly Running Shoe â€” Nothing is more important than great running shoes. The unique sole on this pair by Reebok will wake up your workout.
8. Stella McCartney for Adidas Run Perf 7/8 Ti Running Pants â€” I adore the way designer Stella McCartney combines function with fashion. Her running pants are a must for the gal who loves to look good while she gets in shape.
9. Sweaty Betty Athlete Tank â€” Sometimes body-clinging workout tanks can make you feel a bit self-conscious. This nonclingy, longer-length tank creates a slimmer silhouette for a more comfortable experience.
10. Lululemon Back on Track Jacket â€” This jacket is designed to keep you dry on early morning runs, and has tons of other cool features that you didn’t know you wanted, but are so excited you have!
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!