Halloween is right around the corner folks, and if you have already read this article and decided that your costume idea has not crossed the line, then congratulations! Festive adorableness is in your future!
Can you guess what these costumes are supposed to be? Here’s what I think — am I hot or cold?
1. A pun
2. Cat barf
Right before the dog scarfs it down — yum!
This is why it’s important to dry your dog between washes.
4. Michael Jackson’s long lost sparkly glove
Finally! The answer to why he only ever had one!
5. Someone who has never seen The Wizard of Oz
You’ve got it all wrong.
I’ll bet you’ve got an even better costume waiting in the closet, so let’s see ’em!
To get you in the mood, we’re hosting a Halloween costume contest right here on Dogster via Instagram. Here’s how to play:
- Tag your costume photos on Instagram with #DogsterHalloween
- Check out your photos here in our live slideshow below
- You have until Monday, Oct. 21, to enter on Instagram
- We’ll pick five random photos as our Editor’s Choice
- And then open them up for voting on Tuesday, Oct. 22, right here on the website
- The two Dogsters with the most votes on Halloween (Oct. 31) will receive a fabulous prize and bragging rights forever!
Top photo by Flash and Mel
Read more about Dogs and Halloween on Dogster:
- How to Make Halloween Safer for Your Dog
- 5 Halloween Hazards for Dogs
- Halloween Dog Costumes Go Hollywood
About Liz Acosta: Dogster’s former Cuteness Correspondent, Liz still manages the site’s daily “Awws,” only now she also wrangles Dogster’s social media. That’s why she wants you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and — her personal favorite — Instagram. See ya there!