Beware: Glue and Dogs Don’t Mix

I just ran across this article warning about glue and our pets. No, they're not sniffing the stuff, but ingesting it instead. A Lexington woman...
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on email
Email

I just ran across this article warning about glue and our pets. No, they’re not sniffing the stuff, but ingesting it instead.

A Lexington woman says her pet German Shepherd, “Judah,” got into a bottle of “Gorilla Glue.”

The dog ate some of the glue and it expanded in his stomach. Surgery was required to remove the cantaloupe-sized mass and save the dog’s life.

Vets at Woodford Veterinary Clinic say this is the third case they’ve seen in six months and it’s getting national attention in veterinary journals.

As for “Judah,” the dog is recovering and should be back to normal in a couple of days.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Get Dogster in your inbox!

Stay informed! Get tips and exclusive deals.

Let Dogster answer all of your most baffling canine questions!

Starting at just
$14.95!

Related

Follow Us

Shopping Cart