Are we the only ones?

Cheyenne

Throw the- ball!!!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 6:18pm PST 
Who like to eat our meat still frozen? Our human thinks its strange. The cats are anti-frozen food, but us dogs prefer frozen over thawed, paws down.
Stella- "Blue"

Puttin' my freak- on!

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 8:00am PST 
We haven't tried frozen yet, but mom is thinking about doing it tonight since it will be so hot today. We love ice cubes and she often gives us frozen chicken broth as a treat. We are new to raw in general (literally, two days) but are loving it so far snoopy

She hasn't converted the cat yet. She is pretty finicky and as it is, and a scaaredy cat to boot.... she won't come out of her crate. (Mom made a crate bed for her so she stopped hiding in the rafters of the basement, but leaves the door open so she can come out when she is comfortable, and the Nala hasn't come out except to go to the litter box in over a month... she's not quite sure what to do about it, but if she takes her out the cat runs back to it... but that is another story for another fourm!!!
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '07 7:47am PST 
Our dogs prefer their food frozen as well, so that's pretty much how they get it MOST of the time.

We are going camping soon, and I'm planning on bringing their food with us. I know that it will thaw over the course of the weekend and not be FROZEN, but will stay cold. I'll let you know how they like it!

lacey

Time to go- swimming!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '07 2:51pm PST 
We eat our food frozen most of the time also. Mom forgets to take our meat out of the freezrer the night before, so we have gotten use to it. And actually we love it. Especially when its a real hot day.
Angel Bubba- D.

Now known as- BUBBA D. //- Training is the

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 5:07am PST 
I haven't tried it frozen, yet...maybe I should. I tend to enjoy the freeze-dried raw the most. Mom also gives me the Nature's Variety kibble. YUM.
Speedy

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 7:03pm PST 
Hola!

We are all raw fed, and soon we'll be getting a dog who will be rawfed too..

We hate froze nfood, and prefer cooked chicken while it's hot=)