Am I a bully??

Bella

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 5:29am PST 
Hi everyone

I have just rescued this beautiful dog from the street. Is she an APBT? Can you check her page I will put on some other pictures although I don't have any decent ones yet.

Thanks
Buddy

I'll watch that- shake for ya

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '11 2:51pm PST 
I would say from the photos yes! And she's adorable.
Boo

Sqeaky Toys- beware!

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '11 10:49pm PST 
Yes, she is..seems very sweet. Bless you for bringing her into your home smile

Bella

Barked: Sun Apr 24, '11 8:00am PST 
Unfortunately the country I live in has APBT on the list of banned breeds. I need to take her to the vet to be microchipped but I'm worried they will take her from me. Makes me wonder how she got into the country in the first place? She's also had puppies by the looks of her so there are clearly more somewhere. If I don't microchip her I'm breaking the law and by keeping her I'm also breaking the law. confused
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Tue May 3, '11 9:33pm PST 
Hiya Bella! Thank you for taking her in.smile I See you live in Mediterranean country where these dogs are strictly banned. I would say she is a Foxhound or other hound mix as there are many hunting dogs in your area. Making it likely she has that in her mix too!way to go

She has blue eyes which typically are not APBT coloring so that might help you as well. It is so terrible all these Bad laws.cry As you say you and she will pay if they think this is so. I wish you the best & pray all works out for you. You are a blessing to the poor dogs who are thrown away there. I thank you from bottom of my heart. GIve you pack a scratch & a treat for us.dog Keep us updated as to how things owrk out for you.
hughughugBella & familyhughughug
Bella

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 3:38am PST 
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I think as long as she is spayed, wears a muzzle while out walking and gets chipped and pays a higher licence fee she will be OK. However, I will ask the vet to register her breed as something different.

She is amazing. I was always apprehensive before of this breed purely because of the bad press they get but she has totally changed my mind. She's a big softie.

Woof from Bella dog
Hercules

hercules fame- boy

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 10:48am PST 
she looks like a mix of some sort,I have a dog with the same name