What a Scum Bag

Buddy

I'll watch that- shake for ya

Barked: Mon Aug 16, '10 8:35pm PST 
This happened where I live.
check out www.kdhnews.com and at the bottom most viewed and commented stories, check out the guy who got off scott free from shooting and beating a neighbors two pit bulls. The offenders child was trying to touch the dog through the fence, and the dog nipped but did not full on bite. He got off by "protecting" his kids, even though they were in the neighbors yard technically, and if he was that concerned about his kids, he had plenty of time to go inside a load a shotgun?

Texas is nice because there is no BSL but it is a curse because everything here falls under "good ol boy BS" I hope the pit owner takes the guy to civil court.
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Fri Sep 3, '10 1:17pm PST 
silenced can't say in words. Omd make me soooo sick & beyond sad.cry
Oreo

Smiley

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 10:01pm PST 
That makes me sick to my stomach. Where was the Dad in the first place to let the child wonder over to the fence. The dogs were on their yard, and he got away with it! I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, so I am a mom but how do you get away with killing two dogs that were on their property behind their fence doing their job protecting the home. That is bull. What is this world coming to. Sorry, but that made me really mad!

Miller's- "Diamond- Princess"

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:56am PST 
this is crazy, im sorry but if i was the owner n could get away with it i would of shot him. cuz my pit is my world. she is my child!!
Juggernaut

I'm THE- Juggernaut!

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 9:31pm PST 
That's what I'm saying. Where ARE those parents whenever "attacks" happen?
You always hear about the 3 year old being mauled in the backyard by the neighbors dogs, or the baby being attacked by dogs in the house.

I understand that children can't constantly be monitored, but really? How long does it take you to realize your child is in your backyard playing with the neighbors dogs?
Child wanders onto neighbors property and is mauled by their dogs, and still the dogs have to pay for it. Ridiculous.
Dog nips child through fence and gets beaten by father? Ridiculous.

Where is child services?
Angel

I'm a licker not- a biter!!

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 9:03pm PST 
HAS ANYONE READ THE BOOK "OOGEY, A DOG ONLY A FAMILY COULD LOVE?" OMD!!! I CRIED READING THE BEGINNING. I'M NOT DONE WITH IT YET. IT IS A MIRACLE THAT HE SURVIVED HIS INJURIES. I HATE PEOPLE THAT HURT OUR BULLY DOGS!!
Pippi- Longstocking

Got treats?

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 12:14pm PST 
We read OOGEY. Great Book !