CJ's story

Kadie

Sassy butt

Barked: Tue Jun 22, '10 8:37pm PST 
Could you guys please help give some emotional support to CJ & his mom? Her son had a 10yo boy over to play & the boy got real rough with CJ. CJ growled to tell the boy to stop & yet he wouldn't stop so CJ jumped up & bit the boy's ear nearly taking it off. Now of course alot of people that loved CJ are now turning their back on him acting as if it were his fault. I could understand if he had no reason to attack, but he was obviously provoked. CJ's mom is going to keep CJ because she realizes that it wasn't his fault & she is going to put him outside in the fenced in yard when company comes over. Of course some people are giving her alot of static over it because they think she should get rid of him. If any of you could offer some emotional support to her & CJ I would greatly appreciate it. Here is CJ's site on here: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/618312
PS - CJ is Kadie and Choppa's baby so I know exactly what CJ is made of as he was my babies pup & there was never a doubt in my mind that something had to happen to make him do that!
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Wed Jun 23, '10 3:30pm PST 
HOw very sad & upsetting for all parties.cry Sending our prayers for all the family & the little boy.hughughugHope they can work things out.
Kadie

Sassy butt

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 7:43am PST 
Her son said that the 10 yo boy got in CJ's face & started barking & shaking his head side to side repeatedly. CJ growled to tell the boy to quit & yet the boy didn't quit so he jumped up & got the boy's ear. The family initially said that they wasn't going to press charges or do anything to the dog because they knew it wasn't CJ's fault BUT now as of yesterday we find out that they want to have CJ put down! Everybody is really upset. I mean I feel bad for the little boy, but he brought it upon himself & shouldn't have pushed CJ to that point! I am praying that if they take her to court to pursue this that CJ will be alright.

Choppa

love cuddles &- kisses!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 10:29am PST 
Well now the latest is that the family more than likely isn't going to do anything to CJ because the police report states that the dog was provoked. BUT now the owner's husband wants to get rid of CJ!! CJ is now outside in the back yard fenced in so he isn't going to hurt anybody but now that nobody wants to go over there because he is still there her husband wants him gone!!! What a messed up situation! I am praying for CJ because he is such a good and gentle baby!
Kadie

Sassy butt

Barked: Sat Jul 3, '10 9:25am PST 
GREAT NEWS!!!! my friend is going to get to keep CJ!!!! way to go
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Mon Jul 5, '10 2:11pm PST 
cheer Great news for Cj KAdie!!cheer
Brody

Brody- Bring on the- bacon treats!

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 12:38pm PST 
Wonderful news! Thats horrible CJ almost lost his life for a bratty kid picking on him. cry Im glad I got to see this story though, because I too have a son who has friends over. I won't let my Brody go outside to play with them without me being present.