pit boss

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Fri Mar 26, '10 3:20pm PST 
anyone seen Pit Boss on Animal Planet? I just saw the whole first season (6shows) and it's my new favorite.

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/pit-boss/

http://www.shortywoo d.com/pitrescue.htm
Angel

I'm a licker not- a biter!!

Barked: Mon Mar 29, '10 1:18pm PST 
I watched a little of it and I love it.
McKayla

DING! Fries are- ready!!!

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 8:11am PST 
No offense, but I cannot STAND that show. Just another show in attempt to boost APs ratings. They focus WAY too much on the "talent" agency, and very little on the dogs. I immediately change the channel when it comes on. Makes me want to hurl.

AP used to be about animals more than these silly "reality" based shows. AP has gone off course the past couple of years.

But, that is my opinion.

Jena, always- in our- hearts

Million dollar- doggie

Barked: Wed Mar 31, '10 9:55pm PST 
I have a question about Pit Boss--
Is it true that Shorty's dog Hercules is not fixed? I've only seen two episodes, and didn't notice, but a friend said she'd seen an episode and definitely seen a pair on Hercules.
If he's not fixed, why? If Shorty is promoting rescue and responsible ownership (he convinced a friend to get his dog fixed on one of the episodes I saw) why is his own dog not neutered?
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 9:56am PST 
I didn't even get that it was on Animal Planet. We don't have regular TV so I have nothing to compare it to. It would make more sense to have it on another channel. It is a lot more about the people.

Shorty explained that Hercules is not fixed because he's allergic to anesthesia. I don't think he lets him loose to have and chance of mating though.
Maya, CGC

You'll never- catch me!

Barked: Thu Aug 5, '10 7:02pm PST 
I love Pit Boss and the positive attention it brings to the Bully Breed. I hadn't noticed that Hercules is not neutered... but Shorty promotes neutering in all the dogs he is involved rescuing. I don't really care what Animal Planet's motive's are I am just glad they do it. I also liked the other Pit Bull rescue show they had on... makes me want to write them a nice letter thanking them for showing the gentler side of the APBT!
Maestro, CGC

Barked: Thu Aug 26, '10 8:01pm PST 
We like Pit Boss also. If nothing else it shows even smaller people can handle the breed. That is good publicity for the breed.
Sienna, NPC,- CGC

Adopt a homeless- dog

Barked: Tue Aug 31, '10 11:40pm PST 
Some episodes are more about the people and some more focused on the dogs. I like both aspects of it.
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Fri Oct 15, '10 1:44pm PST 
We watch it sometimes. I too like that it shows Little people can handle the dogs. Darla LOVEs seeing the doggies.smile He does go back to the old neighborhood and try to change some folks behavior. I hope they show more about the dogs as well. Hercules is Shorty's Service Dog.dog
Miller's- "Diamond- Princess"

Barked: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:53am PST 
I like the show but my fav. is Pitbulls & Parolees.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2