October 23rd 2007 4:21 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by my bestest pal Tyson!
Here are the rules:
Each player needs to tell seven random facts about themselves. Tagged dogs must post the rules in their diary and their 7 facts. Then choose 7 pups to tag and list their names. Let them know by pawmail or rosette that they have been tagged and to read your diary for the instructions on how to play
1. I can't stand when my pawrents leave to go somewhere. I can't stand it so bad that I end up digging large holes in the yard and getting into trouble when they get home.
2. Also, when pawrents leave to go somewhere they have to pick up every rug in the house or else I take out my frustration of them being away on the rugs and I end up shredding them.
3. I love to go riding.
4. Bedtime is always nice cuz I love to snuggle by mom.
5. For some reason, I love to irritate Choppa sometimes & I take his toy and he can't ever catch me LOL!
6. I sit for treats.
7. I always have a comment about something and I have the last word in every situation!
The seven pups that I choose are CJ, Zeus, Darla, Max, Sienna, Buddy Lee, and Belle.
Happy Halloween Pups and have a pawesome time with HOWLOWEEN TAG!
September 16th 2007 11:43 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well baby girl is all well now & is back to her old self. However, we noticed a rised up area on her back that we thought was maybe where they had stuck her with a needle, but the area got larger & eventually busted. We had no idea what it was. Soooo the vet put her on antibiotics & we treated it with wound dressing spray & washed the area with sulfadine once a day. Finally after the area scabbed & peeled off several times, it finally started healing up. Her hair is starting to grow back there now & she feels SO much better!!! :)
August 30th 2007 7:03 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
The very thought of what you have done makes me sick.
I don't know how you sleep at night
without images of an awful pitbull fight.
It is people like you that gives pitbulls a bad name,
and you act as if it is some kind of game.
I hope people see that pitbulls are helpless creatures
and not violent animals with fighting features.
How would you like to be electrocuted, hung, drowned or beat to death?
I hope the very thought of that makes you sweat.
I hope your career will rapidly descend,
as you think of the many lives that have come to an end.
I think changing your plea to guilty was not sincere,
when you thought of all the consequences you did it out of fear.
Nothing on this earth deserves what you put them through,
and I hope one day this will come back to haunt you.
I do believe that if not today,
you will definitely have your punishment on judgement day.
The only positive thing that has come out of this ordeal
is that now people know that pitbull fighting is out there and real.
Author: Choppa, Kadie & Chevy's Mom :)
See all diary entries for Kadie|