Can my dog get sick from eating a poisoned mouse?

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on email
Email

I have a little bit of a mouse problem, and my cat is killing a few of them, but I am afraid to put out any poison even where my cat can’t reach it because I am afraid if she gets ahold of a poisoned mouse she will become ill, or die? Can that happen?

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Get Dogster in your inbox!

Stay informed! Get tips and exclusive deals.

Let Dogster answer all of your most baffling canine questions!

Starting at just
$14.95!

Related

Follow Us

Shopping Cart