Talk about patently unfair! Anyone who knows dogs would expect Congo to act as he did. Moreover, why can’t Congo’s family sue the gardening company for harm to the puppies and manhandling the woman?
I called and it took quite a while for someone to answer. So let the phone ring until someone answers. They seem to be getting deluged with calls. Keep it up until the NJ governor understands we are watching AND calling!
IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDS YOU CAN HELP!
This is a crosspost. I called and they really are taking a poll…it does only take less than a minute..just say you are “calling aobut Congo” and they will ask if you are for or against saving him! NJ, NY and PA residents most important..but EVERYONE can help!
Congo, the GSD, LOST his court case today! This is a death sentence for this beautiful dog!
Please call 609-292-6000 TODAY to tell the governor that Congo should NOT be put down! They are taking a tally of people who are AGAINST putting this dog down. If enough people call in, it will save his life!
I called in and it took only a minute of my time. PLEASE CALL TODAY!!
Here’s the post:
URGENT!!!! – Congo Lost in Court – PLS CALL NJ GOV CORZINE TO OVERRIDE!!
The governor’s office is taking calls and they are doing a tally of people who are for or AGAINST putting this GSD down. Plz take a second to call as his life is on the line here!!! O tell them wut state you are from!!!
PLEASE CROSS POST
For those not familiar with Congo’s case:
1. two illegal immigrants were gardening at the family’s house
2. they arrived an hour early
3. they were told by the husband to stay in their truck until he could
get out of the shower and get some clothes on
4. the husband speaks Spanish and spoke to them in Spanish so there is
no question they understand what they were told to do
5. they directly disobeyed the husband and walked into the backyard with
the wife, who had just pulled into the driveway)
6. the two adult gsd’s and their puppies came running
7. the gardeners panicked
8. ONE GARDENER GRABBED THE WIFE AND WRESTLED HER TO THE GROUND, USING
HER AS A PROTECTIVE SHIELD
9. Congo thought his owner was being attacked and went after the gardener
10. The gardener used his rake to beat at the puppies and inflicted some injuries on them.
11. the gardener changed his story three times (interesting note on official bias: when the owner said the gardener changed his story five times, the dog warden said “No, he only changed his story 3 times.”)
EVERYONE PLEASE WRITE & CALL New Jersey Gov.Corzine Urge him to OVERRIDE CONGO’s DEATH SENTENCE
Gov.’s office is taking a numerical tally on how many people call – please call him
Office of the Governor PO Box 001 Trenton, NJ 08625
Email by going to his site: http://www.nj. gov/governor/ govmail.html
NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ESPECIALLY NEEDED!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
NY and PA residents also especially helpful…
Our Most-Commented Stories