Most of us dread doggy bathtime even more than our four-legged friends do. I’m fortunate enough to have a little dog who is fairly easy to manage, but the whole process still feels like a battle!
While there isn’t much most of us can do to turn our dogs into bathtime fans, having the right tools can ease our suffering. This week’s Dogster Picks are some of my favorite bathtime must-haves for my dog, as well as some for myself. I don’t know about you, but when I’m done bathing my dog, all I want to do is light some candles and sink into my tub.
1. Paw Clean by Ginsey Pet Hair Catcher â€” If you wash your pooch in your sink or tub, this fur catcher for the drain is a must.
2. Waghearted You Wash, I Wag Bath Set â€” This vibrantly colored set comes complete with a superabsorbent microfiber towel, comb, brush, and two microfiber mitts. It’s the perfect bath kit!
3. Microfiber Dog Bathrobe â€” Trying to keep your dog wrapped in a towel can be challenging. Wrapping him in a bathrobe is so much easier â€” and cuter!
4. Booster Bath â€” Having tried a Booster Bath myself, I can’t sing its praises enough! If you have a particularly difficult doggie, this product is a dream come true and worth the investment.
5. Martha Stewart Pets Microfiber Sudsing Mitt â€” These mitts help distribute lather to make sure every part of your dog’s coat gets covered.
7. Josie Tutti Fruity Terry Robe â€” There’s nothing I love more than cozying up in a terry robe. This bright one will look just as good hanging in your bathroom as it will on you.
8. Fresh Verbena Foaming Bubble Bath â€” This is my favorite bubble bath of all time. The smell is intoxicating!
9. Voluspa Gardenia Colonia Two-Wick Candle â€” Speaking of intoxicating smells, if you’ve never experienced the magic that is a Voluspa candle, you have never truly experienced a scented candle.
10. Supersoft Slippers â€” What’s better than a cozy bathrobe? Only one thing â€” supersoft slippers!