How Do I Report A Pet Food Complaint?

 |  Oct 6th 2008  |   10 Contributions

A lot of Dogsters have left comments on the articles I posted having to do with pet food product recalls. Lately there have been more and more comments concerning grain mites. Many aren't sure where to report a complaint, the FDA has a page with contact numbers for every state.

To report adverse reactions or other problems with FDA-regulated products, contact the FDA district office consumer complaint coordinator for your geographic area.

Stop by their site to get the full list of contact numbers. Definitely a list to keep handy in case a problem arises.


Tip: Creating a profile and avatar takes just a minute and is a great way to participate in Dogster's community of people who are passionate about dogs.

blog comments powered by Disqus