In September we found out that Dogster member Casper, a 7-month-old Pomeranian, needed heart surgery. His owner held a raffle to help raise some much needed funds for the expensive operation.
We helped spread the word and they sold lots of tickets, raising money to offset some of the bills.
I just got word that the surgery ultimately failed. It looked like a success in the beginning, but unfortunately scar tissue grew around what had been corrected. Casper needs another operation, which like the first, will be expensive. His buddies have rallied around him and come up with another great raffle, you can win some terrific prizes. Items that were all donated by caring Dogster members, you guys are the greatest.
The tickets range from just $5 up to $20, and can be bought now through the 12th, the drawing is on March 15th.
$5 Ticket Group
1) Choice of either Dog shirt(male) or Christmas shirt sml *Kasia & Lucky 5*
2) 7.30z boxed “Winter” scented B&BWCandle
* Tessa # 121303* value $16.50
3) Kid’s Penguin Backpack B&BW *Mia 121177* value $20
4) Beautiful no-sew blanket w/paw prints *Dayzee# 519632 & Mom* Value $10.00
5) B&BW Tree candle & Evergreen room spray *Sonny 464037* Value $15
6) B&BW Aromatherapy Mandarin Lime Shower/Foaming Bath Gel & gauze sponge *Cody 938780* Value $19
7) B&BW Travel size, Toe the line foot scrub, shea it isn’t so foot cream & Blk Raspberry Vanilla Hand Cream *Mia 121177* Value $24
8) Avon Spiceberry Shower gel & lotion *Tessa 121303* Value $12
9) B&BW Small Pumpkin Pie Paradise 3-n-1 bath wash gift set *Deb Tessa’s Mom* Value $12.50
10) B&BW 2oz splash, gel, lotion Rainkissed Leaves and Spiced Cider room spray *guess who* Value $15
11) B&BW Misc trial sizes & antibac hand lotion *Cassie 921532* Value $17
12) B&BW Scentportable (for car,closet etc), & misc travel size items and antibac hand gel *The Furtastic 5 MichiGANG*
13) Your choice of item (excluding $99 painting) from Esty site http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6281445 *Valentino #571464 & Mom*
Those are just the prizes from the $5 ticket group, you’ve got to take a look at the cool items being offered for all the categories. They have a ton of great stuff in the $10,$15, and $20 categories, see it all on the raffle page. Even if you can only buy one $5 ticket it will mean a lot, and help get Casper one step closer to his surgery.
Good luck Casper, we’re rooting for you.