In December we had a contest to win a Wisdom Panel Test, it’s a DNA kit for your dog. The test was created by Mars Veterinary to give dog owners an opportunity to find out exactly “Who’s your daddy?” For anyone who’s thought about ordering a kit but has been reluctant because they have some questions now’s your chance to get answers.
Good Morning America correspondent Dr. Marty Becker and geneticist Dr. Neale Fretwell are conducting satellite interviews on May 6th on the Wisdom Panel Test, the most comprehensive doggie DNA test available today.
Over 38 million people own a mixed-breed dog. One simple dog DNA test at your veterinarians office reveals the untold story of its ancestry.
Separate FACT From FICTION:
With Wisdom Panel MX, mixed-breed dogs will receive the most reliable DNA breed test available.
* Blood-based sampling, scientifically proven to provide the highest quality DNA analysis
* Detecting 157 different AKC breeds (incl. 4 Foundation Breeds) and counting
* Proprietary algorithm providing 90% accuracy
* Backed by a decade of peer-reviewed veterinarian science research on dog genetics
* Detailed report illustrating your dogs heritage, revealing breed traits and characteristics
I’ve been invited to ask the doctors some questions, but I thought rather than me asking my questions I would let Dogsters submit them. Post any questions you have on DNA testing and I will forward them on, the interview footage will be posted on Wednesday, May 6th.
I want to thank Mars Veterinary and all involved for giving Dogsters this fun and unique opportunity.
Our Most-Commented Stories