To my delight, bright neons made their way back into the fashion world earlier last year, and I’m pleasantly surprised to see this color trend is staying strong. For most people, sporting a neon blouse or dress might be a bit much to pull off. Luckily, there are a ton of great neon accessories to help you get this look in a more subtle way. This week’s Dogster Picks will help you and your dog work this trend without overdoing it.
1. Rain Paw Waterproof Jacket â€” Rainy days are the perfect time to add a punch of color to your otherwise dreary environment.
2. Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer â€” Toss a disc your dog can actually see! He definitely won’t miss it in these shades.
3. Guardian Gear Reflective Leash â€” This is the perfect leash to use on a nighttime stroll with your dog. Who knew neon could be both fashionable and practical?
4. Bee Hoodie by Otto â€” This is one of my favorite doggy sweatshirts around, probably because I refer to my dog as my little honeybee!
5. Hamilton Adjustable Dog Collar â€” A hint of neon always goes a long way. Your dog will definitely get noticed with this hot pink collar.
6. Argo Petascope Pet Carrier â€” Airline-approved and fantastic looking. I adore this sleek and modern carrier that’s available in lots of great colors.
7. Neon Cross Cuff â€” One of my favorite ways to add a neon pop to my look is with accessories like this cuff.
8. Neon Border Scarf â€” With just the slightest hint of neon, this scarf goes from “meh” to “Whoa!”
9. ASOS Priscilla Platform Heel â€” Want a fabulous way to pump up your outfit? Try adding a splash of color with your shoes. You’ll be surprised at how versatile these heels are.
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Stardust Embossed iPad Case â€” Perhaps wearing neon isn’t your thing. That’s okay! But if you still want in on the trend, try dressing your iPad in it.