Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays to dressed up, stuff my face with a feast of goodies, and give thanks to my wonderful friends and family. Of course, my favorite four-legged family member is always present and ready to indulge with the rest of us. It just wouldn’t be a holiday without him by my feet.
This year, my dog and I will be looking good and feeling thankful with this week’s Dogster Picks. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
1. Dahlia Chiffon Tiered Dress â€” The gorgeous burgundy color of this dress will match the glass of Merlot you’ll be carrying all night, while the loose chiffon will give you room to breathe after your second helping of mashed potatoes. It’s the perfect Thanksgiving dinner dress!
2. You’re Golden Coat â€” Complete your fall holiday look with this golden cape coat. It’s just the right amount of warmth you’ll need when you’re ready to step out for the evening.
3. Crepe Wedge Ankle Boot â€” Wedge-heeled ankle boots are not just a must-have closet essential, they’re also the perfect amount of casual-dressy you’ll want for Turkey Day.
4. Pieces Henry Leather Bow Belt â€” This sweet bow belt is ultra-feminine and guaranteed to get nonstop compliments … even from your toughest in-laws.
5. Merrick Dog Thanksgiving Day Dinner â€” So close to the real thing that you’ll be shocked when you open a can, Merrick’s Thanksgiving Day Dog Dinner is prepared with turkey, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, and Granny Smith apples. Your dog won’t feel like he’s missing out on your dinner.
6. Ralph Lauren Cabled Cashmere Dog Turtleneck â€” If your friends and family are kind enough to welcome your pup over for the holiday, make sure he shows up looking his best! This cashmere turtleneck in orange is seasonally perfect and oh-so-handsome.
7. Roast Turkey Toy â€” Just in case the Merrick’s Thanksgiving Dog Dinner isn’t enough, keep your dog busy and distracted with this adorable roast turkey dog toy.
8. Good Dog Bowl â€” Your good dog deserves to eat his Thanksgiving Day dinner out of this cool bowl from George. I know my good dog will.
9. Harvest Plaid Dog Collar and Bow Tie Set â€” The dapper dog always shows up to a party looking his best. This harvest plaid collar and bow tie are the perfect complement to the orange turtleneck above.
10. Feather Print Dutchie Dog Bed â€” Once your dog’s belly is full, he’ll want a place to crash. I’m loving this feather print bed for Thanksgiving. The black and brown hues on the print make me think of turkey feathers. How appropriate.