Yesterday I had the panic-stricken realization that we are less than two weeks from Christmas and I am painfully behind on my holiday shopping. Yikes! I felt a little bit comforted after speaking to friends and family and realizing that most of us are in the same boat. How on earth did December go by so fast?
If you’re scrambling for some last-minute gift ideas for the pooches and people in your life, this week’s Dogster Picks will help you out. And they’re all under $40! Happy holiday shopping!
1. Sojos Big Dog Treats â€” Sojos snacks are not only healthy, they also come in gift-worthy packaging. This size is perfect to satisfy the big dogs in your life.
2. Fifi Runn Camo Collar â€” Neons made a big comeback this year, and those of us raised in the ’80s were kind of jazzed about that. Commemorate this year’s hottest fashion trend with a collar from Fifi Runn.
3. Bee Hoodie by Otto â€” This bright, nature-inspired honeybee hoodie will certainly make your pooch a dog park standout. Plus, how irresistible is the retro graphic? I adore this!
4. Jonathan Adler Dog Scarf â€” High-end designer Jonathan Adler isn’t known for budget goods, so I was shocked when I discovered this gorgeous dog scarf was just $15!
5. Customized Metal Pet Tag â€” Surprise a fellow dog lover with this clever tag. For my dog, it would say “Hello, My Name Is FABULOUS.”
6. Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball with Rope â€” If you’re looking for a well-designed and well-priced toy that will stand the test of time, look no further.
7. Suck UK Bottle Opener Key â€” This is my go-to gift for the guys in my life, and it’s a hit every time. It earns me major cool points.
8. Computer Whiz Laptop Sleeve â€” Tech gals are always looking for stylish ways to protect their most precious possession â€” their laptops! Give the gift of safekeeping with this trendy sleeve.
9. Tea Rex Tea Infuser â€” I’m a sucker for useful and adorable products, and this tea infuser is the best. You’re guaranteed to generate a room full of “awwwws” when you stuff a loved one’s stocking with one of these.
10. Cleaning Paw â€” This microfiber mitt serves so many great functions for the dog lover in your life. My favorite usage? Apparently it’s a great way to clean computer screens.
Our Most-Commented Stories