Who’s ready for Christmas?! I’m … not. But I’m working my butt off this week to get there. With nearly all of my shopping done, I finally have some time to figure out what my dog and I will be wearing for Christmas dinner.
This year, we’ve been feeling inspired by all of the great vintage fashion floating around, so we’re going a little retro/classic. Have no idea what you’ll be wearing to dinner? This week’s Dogster Picks ought to help you figure that out!
1. Kettle Corn Dress in Sunset â€” I’m a big fan of Mad Men‘s incredible vintage style â€” who isn’t? I plan on looking Betty Draper fabulous in this lovely dress.
2. Super Smoky Strand â€” Super smoky and super sexy. This necklace will look just as amazing on Christmas evening as it will on New Year’s Eve.
3. Dalmatian Oversized Faux Fur Coat â€” It’s a little Cruella De Vil, but puppy slaying aside, am I the only one who thought she had a great sense of fashion?
4. Frenchy Platform Pump â€” I love the bow-like detail on these hot pumps. It’s like a present on your feet!
5. Santa Baby Dog Duvet â€” My dog likes to get comfy while we open presents. This year, he’ll be getting comfy on this Molly Mutt dog duvet (but he doesn’t know it yet. shhh .. )
6. Orbee-Tuff Holiday Bulb Dog Toys â€” Keep your pooch entertained while you’re off celebrating with these chewy and adorable light bulb toys.
7. Urban Stripe Scarf â€” What’s more classic than a candy cane scarf? Your dog is going to get plenty “How cute!” comments when he arrives in this.
8. Buffalo Check Collar â€” Looking for super stylish holiday wear? Look no further than this buffalo check poinsettia flower collar.
9. Bocce’s Bakery Treats â€” Just like everyone else, your dog will want some holiday treats. Keep them healthy with Bocce’s Bakery treats in gift-worthy packaging.
10. Martha Stewart Snowflake Sweater â€” There’s something very retro about holiday sweaters. Stay with the vintage theme by dressing your dog in this snowflake sweater.