Thanks Mini for starting this fun new group AND hosting what promises to be a challenging contest too! What a Dogster!
Mini let us all know about the new group and the contest via the Dogster Dog Blog Bark Out Group!
I just want to bark to everyone that I just opened a group recently called GOT TRICKS???.
To make learning more fun, our group is having a series of Trick Photo Contests. Each week, group members would be asked to learn a specific command/trick and have a photo contest on that trick. The trick/ command will get harder each week and if you don’t know how to do the trick, you can post in our group forum to ask for learning tips.
The first contest is about SIT and it ends on Nov 26th Sunday at 11:45 pm PST and you can start tagging your pics right now.
Winner(s) will receive Rosette(s) and will be featured in our group photo.
How to Enter:
1) Be a member of our group (our group is open to any pup who likes to learn)
2) Tag your photo: I GOT TRICKS – Sit
(please copy & paste to get EXACT tag. There is a space in front of and behind “-“)
– For more details about prizes and rules, please go to GOT TRICKS Photo Contest FAQ
– Only 1 entry is allowed for each pup in each contest.
– No photo editing is allowed.
Join us, have loads of fun and learn lots of tricks!
P.S. Go check out my first 2 videos on my page! They’re interesting 🙂
Our Most-Commented Stories