Dog of Elderly Man Gets Electrical Shock on Wet, Salty NY Street

This is an odd and touching story. A dog walking by a New York City apartment building got zapped badly by a freak combination of...

Maria Goodavage  |  Dec 23rd 2009


This is an odd and touching story. A dog walking by a New York City apartment building got zapped badly by a freak combination of faulty electric wiring and salt and water conducting the electricity to her feet. Princess is shaken, but doing OK. But her person, who is 80, says the shock almost took his life, too. It seems Princess is all he has. “I lost too much in my life,” he says in the Fox NY video. “I don’t want to lose no more.”