Do you have a fun, creative writing style, work well in the WordPress blog format, and love being both behind and in front of the camera? Yes? Then you may be a great candidate for the next Pet Blogger Apprentice for Lu & Coco organic dog grooming supplies.
It’s a great opportunity that will get you some hot exposure via a $500 blogging contract with Lu & Coco. You’ll even get an article published on the very popular dog website, Dogster! (Have you heard of it, Dogsters? 😉 ) And as the next Pet Blogger Apprentice, Lu & Coco will send you to BarkWorld Expo in Atlanta this fall. BarkWorld is the social media conference for the pet industry. (Dogster is a sponsor of BarkWorld, so we know it’s worth your while.)
How it works (taken directly from the Pet Blogger Apprentice contest page):
1. Youll start by liking us on Facebook, then head over to YouTube to create & upload a 30 second or less video telling us why you are THE Next Pet Blogger, and finally complete your entry form by Friday, May 13, 2011.
2. Team Lu & Coco will review all applications, select the 2 best submissions and notify the selected contestants by May 23, 2011.
3. The 2 contestants will then compete for 3 weeks with various tasks as such as social media, traditional media assignments, marketing & promotions and finally via man on the street interviews.
4. All of your assignments will be uploaded to the Lu & Coco blog for voting the great news is that you can campaign for votes from your own community!
5. After the 3 week competition, June 6, the blogger with the highest amount of votes from the community and votes from Lu & Coco will take home the prize!
You can get more details about the contest and the prizes by going to the contest overview page.
C’mon Dogsters! We know there are some great candidates in our midst! Start making your videos now so you can up load ’em in plenty of time for the May 13 deadline. When you do, come back to this post and leave a comment with the link so your fellow Dogsters can cheer you on!
Our Most-Commented Stories