North Augusta - as dog-friendly as they come! This city guide will show you all the best (and worst) places for your pets. Don't forget to add your reviews for the businesses in this ultimate resource.
Some Top-Rated Businesses
Daycare, Boarding & Kennels 226 Short Cut Road North Augusta, SC 29860 Cats Meow Dog Boarding boards both dogs and cats for $10 per animal per day.
* The cats have individual crates with their own eight feet long, enclosed roofed run, overlooking a pine grove.
* The dogs are housed in the same building as the cats.
* The dogs have individual kennels. I provide the bedding.
* The dogs go out every hour to stretch and play.
* The backyard is completely fenced for the pets’ safety.
The building is climate controlled and monitored for the pet’s comfort.