After Hours Animal Emerge
Save to Your Address Book
based on 2 ratings
I took my dog to After Hours when she was only about 8 weeks old. She had gotten sick, with bloody diarrhea and vomiting, and she couldn't hold anything down. I only had a $200 limit, and they worked with my budget and treated her. They even dealt with all of the obnoxious questions I had because I was so worried. Since I only had $200, they never got a specific diagnosis, but they must have know what it was because they gave me meds for it and she was better within a few days. Now she is going on two years old!!!posted: September 11th, 2007
An ex-boyfriend of mine had his two dogs poisoned...one ended up passing away and he took the other to After Hours at about 2 am. They were excellent..They did everything they could and eventually saved her life... They're great and some of the very few people I trust to take care of my animals!