Win a Whistle Dog-Activity Monitor from PetSmart
The activity monitor craze has gone to the dogs -- literally -- and PetSmart has provided us with one of these cool gadgets to give away.
With the Whistle monitor, you can:
- Track your dog's periods of playtime, walking, and rest, and then access the info through an iPhone or Android app
- Set daily exercise goals and track progress
- Check on your dog while away
- Share photos and notes among owners and also publicly on social media
All of the above can be used to improve the health and happiness of your dog. For example, setting goals and using the monitor to meet them could help an overweight pup shed pounds. And tracking activity trends also may help you spot an issue with your dog's health before it becomes serious. You can even have those responsible for walks while you are away check in for duty, allowing you to see how long your dog was out and about.
The monitor attaches to your dog's collar, syncs wirelessly, and only needs recharging every 10 days. The device comes with a USB charging dock and regularly retails for $129.99.
Would you like to win a Whistle activity monitor from PetSmart? If so, then follow the instructions below.
How to Enter
- Create a Disqus account, if you haven't already, and include a valid email. It takes just a minute and allows you to better participate in Dogster's community of people who are passionate about dogs. If you already have a Disqus account, check it to ensure the account includes a valid email.
- Comment below using your Disqus account, telling us about your dog and how the Whistle activity monitor would help him or her. Bonus points for photos! Our favorite photo/comment wins. You must be a U.S. resident to score this prize.
- Check your email for a “You've Won!” message from us after noon PST on Thursday, May 22. We'll give the winner two days to respond before moving on to our next favorite.
Learn more about dogs with Dogster: