Like getting surprise presents in the mail? How about surprise presents that are carefully curated for your dog? Yeah, we dig that, too. So we were excited when we discovered Best Friend Box, which delivers quality pet products — a combination of toys, treats and other handpicked essentials — to your door.
The contents of the box are determined by the price range you pick ($20 to $40), the type of products you prefer, and the size of your dog. Ours held the following:
1. A bag of USA-made “skin and coat” salmon treats from the American Kennel Club.
2. A can of grain-free Weruva chicken and duck dog food.
3. A bottle of Excel antiseptic spray for doggie booboos.
4. A duck rope toy with a squeaker head (I forgot to jot down the brand, but this was my dog’s favorite part of the haul).
5. A Deli Wraps rawhide bone (also a favorite).
The fine folks at Best Friend Box would like to send one of our readers a box of surprises!
If you want it to be you, please leave a comment below telling us your dog’s size — small, medium, or large — and whether you prefer treats, toys, grooming supplies, or a combination of these in your box. Entries must be submitted by noon Pacific time on Friday, September 7, 2012.
To be eligible for a prize, you must use your Disqus account to comment below. Creating a profile and avatar takes just a minute, and is a great way to participate in Dogster’s community of people who are passionate about dogs. PLEASE make sure you have a valid e-mail address associated with your Disqus account, or we will not be able to reach you and will pick another winner.