Fig is a lovably dinky half-Yorkie half-Maltese who just so happens to live with an owner, Marnie Stern, who’s renowned as something of a critically acclaimed guitar-twanging rock star. We know this because Fig is gracious enough to let Marnie Instagram and video her many adventures as she goes about her jet-setting, hotel-hopping, bag-riding lifestyle.
Here’s a handy peek into the things the adorable Fig loves to do!
1. Fig loves to take a bath in the sink when staying at the Marriott.
2. Fig enjoys the hotel life. First dibs on the bed is a must!
3. Fig takes airport security seriously.
4. Fig loves to stretch her lil’ legs while waiting for a flight.
5. And finds that sleeping in a purse is one way to alleviate the rigors of flying economy.
6. A bed of flowers in full bloom is the only acceptable place for a lady to do her business.
7. Fig knows the benefits of bundling up to combat the first chills of the season.
8. Fig is a firm believer that neckerchiefs are the stylish way to accessorize.
9. And that a well-chosen bow can do wonders for your confidence.
10. Fig isn’t averse to switching up her style with a well-chosen wig.
11. Fig is always up for a road trip!
12. Fig will shimmy and roll with the best of them.
13. Fig thinks sunglasses and faux fur are a hot look
14. Like a cat to a cardboard box, Fig cannot resist hopping into a new bag!
15. Speaking of which…
16. No bag is too small for Fig!
17. Fig understands the benefits of keeping a regular mani-pedi schedule.
18. Fig knows that paying to drop off your laundry is just not financially prudent.
19. And that there’s something therapeutic about getting through a batch of ironing.
20. Fig is an avid viewer of political banter. She doesn’t vote, though.
21. Fig finds that noise-canceling headphones are definitely worth the extra expenditure. (Size: extra small!)
22. Fig keeps meaning to get her own musical career off the ground — but always falls foul of her napping duties.
Read related stories on Dogster: