Growing up, Easter was one of my favorite holidays. The weather was always perfect, my parents enjoyed surprising us with baskets full of treats, and I got to spend the whole day with family running around the backyard looking for painted eggs. Now that I’m an adult on my own, I still enjoy to keeping these happy traditions alive by dressing up to spend time with friends and surprising my little dog with treats or a new toy. I can’t wait to celebrate Easter this year with all of my two and four-legged loved ones.
Need some Easter inspiration? This week’s Dogster Picks will help get you in the mood for this “hoppy” occasion!
1. Lola and Foxy Easter Bunny Dog Collar and Lead – The Easter bunny print on this collar and lead set is cute enough to sport all year long.
2. Jax and Bones Betty the Bunny Rope Toy – My dog loves gnawing on rope toys, so this Easter, I’ll be giving him this adorable pink bunny version.
3. Crochet Bowtie Dog Accessory – This tie attaches to any collar for an instant dapper doggy look.
4. Pei Pod Dog Bed – The egg shape of this bed is adorable and makes the perfect cozy home for your dog.
5. Flower Dog Tee with Ruffle Sleeves – The sleeves are the sweetest little dog tee accent I’ve ever seen. As if the flower print wasn’t cute enough!
6. Wagwear Boat Canvas Carrier – I can’t get enough of this classic canvas carrier. The available color combos all have a preppy-chic feel.
7. Floral Belted Dress – A pretty Easter dress is always an Easter must! Wow everyone you know in this floral option.
8. Wedge with Jute Ankle Strap – The wedge heel will have you walking around in comfort all day. You’ll want to wear these daily.
9. Faux Leather Biker Jacket — Give your ultra-girly dress a tougher edge with this structured jacket. The light caramel color still keeps it sweet.
10. Kate Spade Dotz Bib Necklace – It’s Easter, so why not pull out your prettiest accessories? This bib necklace will make everyone do a double take.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!
Our Most-Commented Stories