GO!

Want to Guess the Mix??

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Oct 26, '13 9:17pm PST 
This is Chance, my new foster dog. He is an adult and is 35lbs, very slender. He is very sweet, just wanted to be held. Very calm so far, but I did jut pick him up! Anyhow, wondering if anyone had any input into his heritage. He is from rural, southern Indiana.

Chance
head on
[notify]
Pippi- *Waiting at- the Rainbow

In my glory days- I ruled the- yard.

Barked: Sun Oct 27, '13 7:29pm PST 
Maybe spaniel mix? His face makes me think of a beagle for some reason. Whatever he is he sure is cute!
[notify]
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 4:45pm PST 
Like Pippi, the head on shot made me think Beagle. It took half a second, something about that look just screamed beagle at me shrug

Not sure otherwise =) Love the brindle
[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 3:58am PST 
He looks like a Brittany mix to me. Very pretty. smile
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 2:39pm PST 
Kali, my first thought was Brittany as well what with the ticking and feathering. Def has to have something else in there too, prob a smaller hound type?thinkingpuppy
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Oct 30, '13 4:04pm PST 
Thanks guys!
The shelter had him listed as a Brittany/border collie mix. I definitely see spaniel, but not sure about the Brittany. He's a bit bigger than the ones I know. He's a pretty awesome dog, and if I thought I had enough time for three dogs, he wouldn't be leaving me!
[notify]