GO!

Clothing for long dogs?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 2:25pm PST 
Hazel is only 1/3 dachshund, but she is still longer then the average dog. Most of the sweaters I find only go up to her mid section, so I have to get a size up which hangs off of her because she is built like a Chihuahua.

any website or places that have nice sweaters for long dogs?
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 4:32pm PST 
Google spoiled bratzwear she custom makes clothes so u measure ur dog then she makes the outfit, she provides a chart to tell u where to measure. You can also go to www.etsy.com then type dog clothes into the search box and find custom made clothes there. U pay more and gave to wait month or so to get ur order but it fits ur dog perfect because the outfit was made to fit your dog.the spoiled bratzwear stuff is my favorite sandy has many of her outfits.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 8:02pm PST 
Another one is Doodlebug duds. The custom make everything. And their prices aren't too bad either.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Nov 20, '13 4:31am PST 
Wow Awesome dancing
[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 20, '13 8:11pm PST 
You could always try etsy, a lot of sellers there will custom make things in your dog's size. That's how I got doggy pajamas made to fit my cat (sounds weird, but it was because he has allergies and would chew his skin).
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Thu Nov 21, '13 11:02am PST 
Bumps.blue dog
[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Fri Dec 13, '13 6:31am PST 
I just met a dog wearing one of these - Chilly Dogs

They have special lines for long/lean and deep-chested dogs.
[notify]
Caledonia

Sad-Eyed Doggie- of the Lowlands

Barked: Sun Dec 15, '13 5:52am PST 
I don't know about long sizes but Baxter Boo has a big selection of sweaters. If my guys were smaller I'd blow my whole paycheck there!little angel
[notify]
Tim

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 3:29am PST 
Hello there I have a online shop for small breed dogs www.isle4dogs.com or find me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/isle.fordog
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 9:07pm PST 
looking for new spring clothes for your pooch?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161245436143?ssPageName=STRK:MESEL X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2