GO!

Breed Guesses? Please?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 1:26am PST 
We pulled a litter of 2 week old orphans from a kill shelter. Sadly, one of the three did not survive. We were told their mother was a Chihuahua but, so far, we'e not seeing it! They're approximately 5 weeks old and already right around 3lbs, given or take a few ounces. Thoughts? Z Mutts

Also, see their Facebook album for many more photos.
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 1:53am PST 
Zander
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 2:47am PST 
Ziva
[notify]

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 3:17am PST 
Zira
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Mon Aug 5, '13 11:54am PST 
I really have no idea, they look like they could possibly be a right old mixed bag. Totally adorable though. I admire the work you do, taking in all these fosters flowers
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:23pm PST 
Zira is around 5 months old now and weighs 18lbs. (Photo is actually about month old and makes her appear larger than her true size). She is the only pup of the litter still seeking a forever family. We're still baffled by her possible breed mix. Not even sure what to list her as on PetFinder. We do think maybe Australian Cattle Dog or some sort of herding breed. Any thoughts?
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 5:41pm PST 
She's so cute!! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Sorry, I don't have any breed guesses!

Edited by author Fri Nov 15, '13 5:41pm PST

[notify]