GO!

Clingy husky?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tallis

Named after the- Early English- composer

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 6:09am PST 
I know Tallis is still just a baby, but is anyone elses husky clingy? Like last night he was laying on the floor and when I got into bed and turned out the light he jumped up and curled up next to me, and this morning he followed me around and stayed at my feet (this is normal for him lol) I was just wondering if this is a breed thing?
[notify]
Lexus

shy girl

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 7:44am PST 
both of my Huskies are like that. Every step I take they follow me.......they are very quick to jump up any time I stand or anything like that. They simply LOVE being around their humans that's for sure! smile
[notify]
Estrella

Baby Avalanch

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 5:20am PST 
Yes huskies are very clingy if we arent petting her she shoves her head in our hands lol
[notify]