GO!

Great Danes Puppies

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:03pm PST 
Hi

I have a question? Do you think it is right to have a 2 year child picking up a 2 week old puppy? Because I overheard some say that they let there grandkid pick a puppy and that kid threw the puppy at a wall, and then a week later she pick a puppy a she put the puppy in a bucket of water no one was looking after her either, I mean after the first time she threw the puppy I would have told her No and say leave the puppies alone, and on time of it the lady who has this puppies is not going to get this puppies check out either. What kind of person is she, She did not know that Great Danes could have up to 10 puppies, She did not look up averything either, She always breed Westies and now she breeding great danes, And she is asking way to much for the puppies too, She did not get the mom and dad check out either before she breed them.

So I was wondering on how averybody feels about this, I mean I scared for the puppies.
[notify]
Shoe-Toe

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:15pm PST 
shockshock I would be scared for the puppies too
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 11:35am PST 
Children should not be handling pups, and should never be unsupervised around them.
Anyone breeding Danes without proper health testing and without any breed knowledge is asking for disaster and probably passing on heartbreak to future owners.
[notify]

Eclipse

I am a Diva- Girl

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 2:18pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplause Thank youapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]