GO!

Rocky was attacked!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:07pm PST 
I don't even know how it happened but Rocky somehow ended up in the neighbors yard and was attacked by their 2 pitbulls. I heard him screaming and it took me and the neibor a few minutes to get their dogs off of him. $800 at the emergency vet almost an hour away and now he has 4 or 5 places with stitches across his neck chest head and back, some punctures that couldnt be stitched cause they need to drain, A drainage tube from his ear to his neck, two different pain relievers and antibiotics. My poor boy hurts frown please say a little prayer for him.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:16pm PST 
I am sorry to hear this happened to your doghughughug I will send positive thoughts your wayhughughughug
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:17pm PST 
Oh dear, I am sure he must be very ouchy! Is he back home with you?
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:24pm PST 
hug to you & Rocky. How awfulcry
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:27pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:30pm PST 
I hope he heals well.
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:36pm PST 
hughughug sorry this happened
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:39pm PST 
sending healing stretgth and potp
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 1:56pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]
Rocky

SQUIRREL!!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 2:36pm PST 
Yes they sent him home. He's resting in his crate. They had to put him under just to find all his wounds. He's pretty out of it right now and the girls are very concerned about him. Thank you for all your thoughts. I'll keep you updated on his progress. He is very extremely ouchy. He has a puncure wound under each armpit and his chest is the worst area. Thank you all.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5