GO!

Updated pictures on the orphan puppies

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 11:50am PST 
So corona, ranger, and cleo are doing very well in their new homes. They already know the basic commands. And how they have all changed already. I definitely think there was more than one dad in this litter as they are so different from each other.

Corona - 13 weeks
Corona

Cleo sleeping on her new dad
Cleo and her new sister Sam
Cleo - 13 weeks

Ranger - 13 weeks
Ranger - 13 weeks

I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as I did when I received them. All the families cherish their bundles of joy. And it makes me so happy to hear that they are doing well.
[notify]
Sabrina

Want a free foot- wash?

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 5:52pm PST 
They are growing up! So cute! smile
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 7:06pm PST 
Yes they are. I thought I would share to everyone who had been reading all my threads on the pups since the day I got them about how well they are doing.
[notify]

Tanqueray- Tonic

I kiss with my- teeth!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 10:38pm PST 
Adorable cloud 9 And so sweet of adopters to send pics.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 8:06am PST 
They grew up soo fast!!!! cloud 9
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 7:00pm PST 
OMD cloud 9
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 7:56pm PST 
They are looking SO great !!

So very pleased for you... YOU gave them a wonderful start in life....

hughughug
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 8:16pm PST 
Thank you everyone. It makes me so happy to see updated pics of the puppies. They are now 3 months old. Can't believe how the time has flown by since I took care of them and they're making their new journey in their new homes. I can't believe how big Ranger has gotten. Best of all the new owners kept the names of the puppies.

Tanqueray- Tonic - Part of my request in rehoming the puppies is to have updated pics and updates on how the puppies are doing in their new homes. And each family has agreed and respected that I wanted updates. It showed them that I care for the puppies well being instead of just wanting to give them away like some ppl would of done. Corona's owners are actually friends of mine so I get to see him all the time.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:26am PST 
Oh wow!

They look great! So big!

Well done to you for getting them this far way to go

It's great to see updates. I can't believe how big they have gotten puppy
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 12:43pm PST 
Trust me Rocky, I know. I couldn't believe how big Ranger has gotten! Holy cow, he's going to be a big dog. He kind of looks like he's part chow with that curly tail but he doesn't have the semi-squished face or a blue-black tongue. He doesn't even have spots on his tongue so hard telling what the siblings are all mixed with.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2