GO!

Detroit Rapper Calicoe Shows off his Dog "fighting" Operation

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 6:51pm PST 
Disgusting people.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 7:26pm PST 
How stupid is that!!!? It doesn't say he's being investigated. I hope he is. If not, he should be. shrug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jul 9, '12 8:13pm PST 
Send him to ME!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!naughtynaughtynaughtynaughty If there is an update please post it!
[notify]

Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 11:59am PST 
Detroit police raid rapper's home following 'dog fighting' video

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/news/FBI-raids-rapper-s- home-following-dog-fighting-video/-/4714498/15476614/-/2846gbz/-/ind ex.html

Edited by author Wed Jul 11, '12 12:01pm PST

[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 1:48pm PST 
I am so sick of people doing trash like this!! confused naughty
Glad the police took notice of the video and did something about it!

Edited by author Wed Jul 11, '12 1:49pm PST

[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 6:25pm PST 
I just read that the FBI raided his house. Thank goodness for idiots I suppose
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 5:39am PST 
That. was. sickening. It was hard enough seeing those animals being exploited and used and stuck in those conditions, but to watch and hear them showing them off and being sooooo proud of his fighters/"champions" and "champions in the making"... silenced naughty Ugh, nasty...

I'm glad he was busted. He doesn't deserve animals of any kind, not even a pet rock. I hope he is banned from animals for life.confused
[notify]
Boomer

outta my- way!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:11am PST 
What a dummie I wish he would be put in a cage with the meanest, biggest baddest, person and he has to fight with hie hands tied behind his back.How awfull he will reep what he sowes in H--lcrysilenced
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 9:59am PST 
Wow. Good thing this guy is a complete idiot.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 3:29pm PST 
I watched the video on youtube and it makes me sick. Not only is he giving Pitbulls a bad name he is also giving Detroit a bad name. I hope he goes to prison for a long time. His animals were "well cared for" yeah my @$$ eek eek
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2