GO!

Our first Barkbox..

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 5:26pm PST 
I uploaded it and there does not seem to be any sound....? Very frustrating..(new pc, though.. so who knows??)

Anyway, here is my attempt to share our goodies..
Overall we are pretty excited..
It was all I could do to contain Frankie from the box!!
BOL!! laugh out loud

I am very pleased that so many of the items are made in the USA, and a portion of the proceeds goes to rescues/shelters as well as many items featured are by small businesses. smile

I hope they continue to do the great job!! applause way to go

http://www.dogster.com/video/1215365/barkbox_june_2012

Edited by author Mon Jun 18, '12 5:27pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 5:56pm PST 
Looks like some fun stuff! Thanks for sharing puppy
[notify]
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 8:27pm PST 
Thanks Onyx..
I did not realize the 'toy' teddy bear is actually a silicone bear that you can freeze or bake things in..pretty cool!

The freeze-dried dinner has my curiousity peaked..We do not 'do' raw very much (curious about it tho!) so I def want to check that out..

The towel I think will be nice to keep by the door in the winntertime when he potties outside and needs cleaned up from the snow..or in the spring/summer/fall when he comes in with those muddy paws, or in the vehicle when he needs a quick cleaning..I normally have designated towels for Frankie, but these may surprise me and I may end up liking them a lot..smile

The biscuits..ohmygoodness..it was all I could do to keep Frankie from devouring the entire bag!! laugh out loud And the little dickens ran off with the frozen pop thing, so I had to go rescue that so I could actually read the label and include it in the ideo..red face

I think it is a good deal for $20.00 (inc s/h)..I/we love to try new things, and I love the fact that this helps out rescues &shelters and mom and pop biz's..smile Plus a lot of the things are Made in the USA..smile Plus I love the fact that so many of the items are geared towards raw/organic/healthy. smile

We already can't wait for next month's box! smile
[notify]

Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Mon Jun 18, '12 10:58pm PST 
I will definitely have to invest in this.. I had never heard of it before! Thank you for sharing. C:
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Sat Jun 23, '12 1:28am PST 
Just curious, whats a Bark Box? Would i be able to get them in Australia?
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Jun 23, '12 12:00pm PST 
BarkBox

I believe the idea was modeled after Birchbox for humans, but instead of samples of beauty products for humans, it's dog products. So every month they send you a box with different treats, toys, ect. inside and you can get an idea of what products you like and might want to purchase.

Looks like they only ship to the US and Canada.
[notify]
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 6:12pm PST 
We got our first BarkBox last week too! Kyah absolutely loved everything she's tried so far. We are saving the frozen treat for an especially hot day but she's gotten some of the biscuits and part of the freeze dried dinner which she scarfed down. I'm so glad I invested for all the same reasons as you, Frankie. I love that portions go to humane societies, they buy mostly small biz, and all ingestibles are healthy and made in the USA! We can't wait til July's arrives snoopy
[notify]
CGC,RTD,AKC- Brake's- LoneRanger

Aussie, Aussie,- Aussie, Oy, Oy,- Oy!

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 11:14am PST 
We LOVE BarkBox! I love the quality of the items included in the boxes, and that most of the treats,chews,etc are made in the US. My pups and I have done three video reviews of the April, May, and June boxes. Not sure how to share on here, but if anyone wants to view them, just send me a message! smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 12:19pm PST 
I saw one of your Youtube videos, Ranger! It was very well done way to go And your pups were all adorable puppy
[notify]
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 8:23am PST 
Kyah--yay!! way to go cheer

We like it a lot too..Not sure if being the first month if we were supposed to get one of those yellow collars or not...? I emailed CS to ask and so far no word back. They do not have telephone numbers, or none that is easily found, so contacting them is going to be a bit difficult, I think..

But regardless of the yellow collar or not, we were both very pleased!! smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2