GO!

Dog Smiles- a thread for Happy Poms!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kip & Oogie

Goof Fox & Diva- Squirrel

Barked: Mon Apr 16, '12 1:07pm PST 
Does your pom smile? Share your favorite happy pom pictures here!

Here are Kip and Oogie's most recent smiley pics from a playdate I took them to this past weekend:
Kip is one happy dude!

A happy little Oogie smile

And I just have to include one of my brother's dog, who always seems to have a smile on her face. She is a pomeranian/maltese mix.
Layla is the princess of happy

Also, a note: don't wait too long to get your dog's puppy teeth extracted if they are not coming out on their own!! Otherwise you run the risk of the adult teeth growing in crooked. Kip and Oogie's teeth are a little crooked because I waited too long to have the procedure done frown I still love their smiles anyway though and think they are adorable big grin
[notify]
Bentley

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 11:50am PST 
Here's Bentley laugh out loud

Bentley Laughing
[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 3:25pm PST 
laugh out loud cloud 9 Oh my Dog Bentley, that is too freaking cute!!!
[notify]

Kip & Oogie

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 3:58pm PST 
Here's another one of Kip with his eyes open! He is such an expressive little goof laugh out loud
[notify]
Theodore- "Theo" Albus-

The Most- Interesting Pom- in the World

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '12 2:23pm PST 
Ah, I love Kip’s expressions!
[notify]
Kip-Kip

HELLO MY NAME IS- KIP AND I LIKE- THINGS!!

Barked: Wed May 2, '12 12:20pm PST 
Aw thanks Theo!!! He is quite an expressive little goof, that is for sure laugh out loud Theo's got a pretty adorable little smile going on in his profile pic! big grin
[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 9:06am PST 
Happy Summer everyone! I haven't been on the forums in a while, but I caught a pretty epic Oogie smile on camera the other day and wanted to share big grin Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

Oogie smiles!
[notify]
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 9:56am PST 
I love this thread! One day I will sit and learn how to post pics into threads. I don't have a photo sharing account anymore so I'll get on that! All your Pom's smiles are so darn cute!!
[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 9:32pm PST 
Cam smiles alot:

This is his kind-of smile- Half smile

His real smile- Full smile

Edited by author Mon Jul 16, '12 9:40pm PST

[notify]
Toby

I luv to bark

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 10:06pm PST