GO!

I have gone to the Rainbow Bridge

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Queen- Liliuokalani

You can't help- but love me!- (RIP)

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 10:42pm PST 
Tikka was with me and I passed peacefully. I am now at the Rainbow Bridge running and playing and I am no longer in pain. little angel
[notify]
Kaida

Official Shiba- Squirrel Tracker

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 7:22am PST 
hugWe are sad to see you have gone, but we are also relieved that you are no longer suffering sweet girl. Hugs to your pawrents. We know how tough this is for them. little angelhug
[notify]
Sultan

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 8:39am PST 
Ah Queen Lili, my mom says you were a wise and wonderful girl and my mom speaks the truth. It is so nice that Tikka was with you. Run strong and free now at The Bridge!
[notify]

Saki

I'm a licker,- not a biter!

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 4:04pm PST 
So sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to now she is no longer in pain!!
Stay strong knowing you provided her with a wonderful home and family.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 9:16am PST 
Sorry for your loss glad you didn't die alone.
[notify]
Jasmine

Mom's Valentine

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 10:17am PST 
Oh, Queen Lili..... I am so sorry that you were in so much pain.....Now that you are at the Bridge nothing will hurt anymore. little angel I hope you find Bear up there and keep each other company at the Bridge while you are waiting for your pawrents. I know that your sister Tikka and your pawrents are hurting and will miss you very much, and my heart goes out to them. hughug
[notify]
Hiro

The world is- MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 6:52pm PST 
So sorry for your loss! hug
[notify]
Lola

i own u

Barked: Fri May 4, '12 12:19pm PST 
Im glad tikka was with you! smile
[notify]