GO!

Goodbye Z

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dr. Zira-In- Memory

Welcome to the- planet of the- monkey dogs

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 7:14pm PST 
I dont post on here much anymore as i focus on our blog, www.urbanhounds-tubby5dog.blogspot.com, but I wanted to comment on Zira's loss as everyone was so supportive during her illness.

She died on thursday of pneumonia and heart problems that seemed to come on very suddenly. Our vet had thought she was improving and she ate her breakfast and then hda breathing attack and died in my husbands arms. I didnt know how I would react to her death because in many ways Zira was a distant dog, not like our other pets. She never liked to be cuddled orpetted, but she wanted to be inthe room with us. We had adopted her from a bad situation at the age of 9. I used to delight in watching her beg for food and chase the cats as those where the times she truly came alive. My house feels very empty without her spunky little presence even though we have four other dogs. She was a good girl who deserved the good retirement she got.
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 7:22pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Zira ...cry

Rest In Peace pretty girl....rainbow

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]
Winston

Bark loudly but- don't bite

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 7:53pm PST 
So sorry that Zira had to leave you - no matter when, it's always much too soon. Our sister Rainy will be there to meet her at the Bridge, she always loved playing with the smaller pups. Much love and hugs to your family missing her here. hugbig hughugbig hug
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 8:30am PST 
So sorry for your loss. I know it is still just as difficult but I'm glad you were spared having to make the decision on when it was time,and it does sound like she went quickly and without much pain or distress.hughughughughughughug to you as well as prayers that you will recover from the loss quickly,Take your time and grieve as you must. I know she loved you and you loved her very much.little angelrainbow "Fly Free Zira"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]
Alice

I am the Keeper

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 10:00am PST 
welcome to the bridge Z

angel feather kisses to all who miss you
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 10:15am PST 
Fly free Z! little angel
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 10:17am PST 
I'm so sorry...I know she wasn't doing well a few days ago. I'm sorry it got worse. My heart and prayers are with you.

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 11:54am PST 
R.I.P. Z hug's to your family...
[notify]
Sadie Jo- Forever in- our hearts

Helping others - one dog at a- time

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 2:11pm PST 
hughughug
[notify]