GO!

ZiwiPeak

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Dodge

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '12 2:29pm PST 
Hi all, I'm new here, but I was reading a thread (that I can't find now) about a vet not recommending ZP.
I read all the comments about the dogs and their scratching and allergies etc. My poor Dodgem Dog has been scratching himself to bits over the last year, has had a strong odour and flaky skin and even had ear infections. I had been to the vet and they gave me stuff to clear the ears up, stuff to wash him and recommend all the high end expensive kibbles. Nothing works, still problems reocurring. I thought why is this so, it must be his food. I realised over the last year since we moved I'd been giving him dog roll, canned food and all varieties of dog biscuits/kibble. Previously I'd cooked his food up, straight chicken mince with a bit of brown rice added and he was fine.
Anyway cut to the chase, I've put him on K9Natural (raw food that comes in frozen bag lots) and ZiwiPeak dried food. The difference in him is amazing and this is only after two weeks. Scatching has become almost gone altogether, smells just normal, ears clearing up, and he has a wet nose like all the time. He even bounces around alot more. So I think thumbs up for ZiwiPeak or any Raw food, grain free food. Go Dodge.
dog walk
[notify]
HARLEY

Tough Guy

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 1:08pm PST 
ZiwiPeak is a great food. It's too expensive for us to feed otherwise we would. I buy a small bag occassionally and use it as treats. Harley loves it!
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 2:50pm PST 
Chance has been eating ZiwiPeak since June 2010.
Now she gets it 6 days per week with raw on the 7th day.
Since putting her on the ZP, adding in some raw and a little local raw honey, she hasn't needed any allergy meds!
When we stopped by to see her old vet (and our all-time favorite vet) on Halloween this year, she wanted to know exactly what Chance was eating because she looked so good.
[notify]

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Thu Jan 26, '12 3:18pm PST 
Your puppy is so cute! I don't feed ZiwiPeak, but did get a couple free samples that I plan to review later on, but I really like the ingredients and Saya and Bella loves the taste..

I prefer raw, but I will probably buy it for training treats and snacks for Saya she really loved them.

I never seen a bad thing about it..
[notify]
Dodge

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 2:57pm PST 
big grin thanks all for the replies.
Saya video yodelling is soooo cute, Gorgeous smile
[notify]