GO!

Injured Beagle Union County IL

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Holly

google Marc- Emery!

Barked: Wed Dec 28, '11 7:27pm PST 
He's in the county animal control. 1-2 yrs old. They think he might have been hit by a car but it's an older injury.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=160486310723997&set=a.12 9579443814684.21186.129477153824913&type=1&ref=nf

That's the FB link for him. He's got a $100 pledge for the rescue that takes him. Rescue only though.
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 5:10pm PST 
OH! How I wish I could take him... I have a soft spot for beagles(obviously)smile I couldn't if I wanted Mom; no me; on vacation and in the 6th grade. Tell us all what happenes.
[notify]
Holly

google Marc- Emery!

Barked: Thu Dec 29, '11 6:00pm PST 
He's going to have a leg amputated, it was broken in 3 places. He still needs to be pulled by a rescue. Not sure how much has been pledged to him at this point. I'm sure it's more than $100 now.
[notify]

Holly

google Marc- Emery!

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '11 6:40am PST 
I think he's going to be okay! They're talking to another vet to see if his leg can be saved and he's then off to a rescue!
[notify]
Beauregard

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '11 7:45am PST 
I love beagles. I hope he is going to be okay and he finds a good home.hughug
[notify]