GO!

How to make rool over pop up photos?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '11 9:22am PST 
I'm not sure how to do it but I see people and they have green words and when you rool over them a picture pops up.How do you do that?red face
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '11 9:34am PST 
PS I said ROOL instead of ROLL on purpose.big grin
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '11 11:35am PST 
Clicky
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '11 9:56pm PST 
Onxy gave you the link to the site ... and this is the How To...

Start a new "tab" on your browser. copy and paste this link

http://jonradchenko.com/dogster/forumImage.html

jonradchenko Hover Link site

(If you are going to do Hover links and they are addictive, copy that url to your Favourites !)

THEN open an account on Photobucket ( http://photobucket.com/ )or the like and upload your photo you want to link to the message. When it has uploaded ... you will see 4 links shown below it.Get the DIRECT CODE link.

Copy and paste it in the LINK box on the above url (jonrad etc) and add the Link Desciption
e.g Wombat !
Click on Get Forum Code

Copy and Paste the code that appears to the message you are sending in the forum or pmail (yes they work on that too !)

Once you post to the forum (or pmail) all you will see is the Link Description (e.g. Wombat )

Hover the cursor over that link.. and the photo appears !! To save it to your computor (if someone sends you one) Right click.. SAVE AS ....
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 4:31pm PST 
bump
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '12 4:03pm PST 
See Flicka - you said add a new tab... uh what? thinking That's how bad it is for me... laugh out loud
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '12 4:24pm PST 
This is the link I use:
http://jonrad.com/dogster/forumImage.html
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '12 10:24pm PST 
Bianca has the current link. The radchenko domain expired, but the rest of Flicka's instructions are spot on. Here is a hyperlink.

picture linky
[notify]
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '12 9:40am PST 
Uhh, no... jonradchenko.com will expire on May 7th, if not renewed before then. It has been renewed every year for several years, but not always in time to prevent an interruption in availablility. I would expect that it will probably be renewed again this year.

Last year (or was it the year before?), he offered us the alternate access via jonrad.com as a backup option for generating those hoverlinks we're addicted to. smile Last I knew, there was no difference between the two pages.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 6:24pm PST 
bump cuz i can never remember how to do this laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2