GO!

Light Bulb (Dog) Jokes

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 7:29am PST 
I thought these jokes captured the essence of several breeds. (I lifted the jokes from a comment in The Bark.)

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler: Make me!

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chichuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Translation: "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Cattle Dog: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

I'm sure Dogsters can think of some more breeds to add.......
[notify]
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 7:33am PST 
laugh out loud

Love the Lab one. And the German Shepherd!
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 7:33am PST 
big laughbig laugh Nice little funny for my morning coffee.laugh out loud
[notify]

Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 7:53am PST 
laugh out loud Love those...

Airedale Terrier: At least two of us. One dog MUST supervise at all times...and that dog should be ME, ofcourse!
[notify]
Stella RIP

'06-'09 forever- loved

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 8:05am PST 
big laugh big laugh Good stuff! big laugh big laugh

Bulldog; If I nap from 1PM til 11AM I don't really need a light bulb thinking
[notify]
Nipper

The 3 "B"s:- Books, Bond, Bed

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 8:38am PST 
Does there have to be only one joke? IGs are talkative, so a singular short response is ... not likely. laugh out loud

"I can't eat it and I can't chase it, so what does it matter?"

"And I can still see you in the dark anyways. You can't escape me"

"You know, maybe 'you' 'should' put in a new light bulb after all. I can't see the street well enough in this light and someone might be doing something suspicious/unapproved (don't they remember they have to file a permit with me?), like parking on the other side of their driveway, or trying to stuff pool noodles into a city recycle can (don't they know those are a) not recycleable and b) too long to fit and are just going to spring back and hit them in the face?)?"

"And while you're up getting a new light bulb, can you also make us a sandwich to share? It's hard work supervising you."

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 8:55am PST 
laugh out loud Guys! laugh out loud
[notify]
Zack

formerly The- Very Hungry- Puppy-pillar

Barked: Wed Nov 2, '11 1:11pm PST 
Zack: OMD, something is wrong, something is definitely wrong! That light comes on at EXACTLY 7:02 a.m. EVERY morning. It's 7:03 and it's not on. If it doesn't come on soon I'm going to miss my breakfast. If I don't eat breakfast before 7:30, the world is going to come to an end. Better start pacing and whining until somebody fixes it . . .

Cody: I don't do light bulbs. I sit, I come when you call me, and I go to the bathroom outside. Isn't that enough for you?

Bianca: I am the undisputed princess. I need my beauty rest - I said I wanted that light OFF, and I meant it. When I want it fixed, I'll let you know. Oooo, look! A crunchy white snack . . .
[notify]
Satori

Will Pose For- Food!!!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 1:02pm PST 
Satori: What's a light bulb? Is there something to eat in that closet?hailhailhail

Edited by author Mon Nov 7, '11 1:03pm PST

[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Mon Nov 7, '11 3:37pm PST 
Those were cute.

Some others:
Shih tzu: What's a light bulb? Can I eat it, because if I can't I don't care. (Ha. I didn't read Satori's. Right on.)
Basset Hound: *snores*

Edited by author Mon Nov 7, '11 3:38pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3