|Barked: Mon Sep 5, '11 3:54pm PST |
|Just wanted to introduce myself.. ourselves?
After many days and hours pouring over information about feeding my dog a raw diet I landed here and found so much helpful info - and nice people who weren't judgmental! - I jumped in and gave my boy, Aussie, his first raw meal tonight and then quickly joined up here so I have somewhere to turn with questions or concerns.
I'm Lisa, Aussie is my amazing mutt who finds some way to say thank you every day for bringing him home almost 4 years ago. Unfortunately for the last 2 years Aussie has been struggling with pesky yeasty ear infections. We've spent hundreds (probably thousands but that makes me cringe) on vet bills, drops, lotions, pills, food... and nothing has helped relieve my poor boy. His infection would get better only to come back, sometimes with a vengeance. I finally decided I couldn't give these vets - many different vets - any more money without seeing results so I turned to my pal Google and eventually ended up here.
Short story, long.. here we go! He got a chicken quarter for dinner tonight, was a good boy, took his time and chewed it up without scarfing it down so hopefully we won't have any vomiting and re-eating happening. Please cross your fingers that he is able to make the change smoothly and it helps his ears!!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|