GO!

***URGENT TRANSPORT NEEDED AUGUST 13TH****** NC, SC, GA

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Brandi

Miss Brandi- Pants!

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '11 6:10pm PST 
Transport coordinator: Cindy Critelli crittie@hotmail.com or facebook message me
Phone: (908) 625-5334

Thank you Toni Diamond Rescue help put this all together!!

***PLEASE CROSSPOINT**** (DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGSLIST)

When responding with an offer please provide the following:

ANY OPEN Legs can be altered or divided as needed to make this possible
===================================
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND PROVIDE:
Leg(s) with # and City/State:
First/Last Name:
Address:
City/State:
Home#:
Cell#:
Email:
Vehicle Desc. & License Plate #:
Emergency Contact w phone #:
Suggested: meeting place (if you have one)
==========================================
10 minutes has been added to each run to allow for transfer and for potty
breaks. Please bring bowl/ water. This Transport will be monitored.

(Your privacy will be respected and this information will only be shared with others on this transport)

This transport is for a 3 month old Female Hound/Beagle mix-She is going to her loving home in Jacksonville FL-her Daddy is so excited that he is driving an hour 30 minutes to meet the person who does the last leg of this transport! Just think of how exciting it will be to be that person to bring this sweet baby to her Daddy! The last pup he tried to adopt passed away it is my mission to get this baby home on Saturday.

The first leg will start at the Vet's office at 8:00 am sharp! This is when they open on Saturday - she will be ready for transport and UTD on shots and they will provide you with a health certificate for her.

This is short notice but we need to find volunteers ASAP as we need to get this sweet girl home!
The legs are as follows:

LEG ONE- APPROX ONE HOUR
To: Florence, SC

LEG TWO- APPROX ONE HOUR FIVE MINUTES
To: Santee, SC

LEG THREE- APPROX ONE HOUR 10 MINUTES
To: Ridgeland, SC

LEG FOUR - APPROX ONE HOUR 15 MINUTES
To: Midway, GA

LEG FIVE- APROX ONE HOUR- This is where her new Daddy will be waiting for her
To: Brunswick GA

James is very excited to meet his little girl - he has tried to adopt in the past with 2 others and unfortunate the one passed and the other transport just could not be set up! Lets not let James down-These two are meant to be together so we have to make it happen!

I know it is harder with the pups going South and not North but this can be done! PLEASE SHARE!

Thank you everyone so much- Please do not hesistate to call me or email anytime
__._,_.___
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '11 7:25pm PST 
I'm moving this weekend (so not available) BUT if transport falls through this weekend, I'm available the 20th/21st if you want to try again.

I could do Savannah to Brunswick.

big grin
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 4:32pm PST 
Gah, this Saturday is horrible for us, but could do any other day NC - SC.
[notify]

Brandi

Miss Brandi- Pants!

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 7:41am PST 
Thank you both so much....My cousin actually stepped up and offered and we got the pup to the new adopter! What a cutie she is! I will keep you guys in mind though for the future. Maybe send me a friend request? Thanks again!
[notify]
Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 4:18pm PST 
So!! Where is the pup now?
[notify]